Is a plait?
A braid (also referred to as a plait ) is a complex structure or pattern formed by interlacing two or more strands of flexible material such as textile yarns, wire, or hair.
How do you draw bangs?
How to Draw Bangs
- Draw a circle for the head and then draw in the facial guideline and neck.
- Define the shape of the head and face, then draw the ear.
- Draw the shape of the neck and you can move to step four.
- Let’s start drawing the bangs.
- Next, we have the thick straight lined bang style also in a ponytail.