What should I draw for beginners?
10 Easy Pictures to Draw for Beginners
- Food. Food is a fantastic subject matter for artwork: It’s universal, recognizable, appealing and, best of all, it will stay still if you want it to pose for you.
- Faces and expressions.
- Cartoon animals.
- Buildings or architectural structures.
- Paisley designs.
What are the 5 steps to draw a cityscape?
- Start With a Basic Outline. ” ” Sketch four horizontal lines below the center of the drawing area.
- Add Dimension. ” ” Add a second side to each building to convey a sense of depth.
- Add Trees and Background. ” ”
- Add Architectural Details. ” ”
- Finish With Shading. ” “