How do you make cartoon eyes not creepy?
Here are a few ideas:
- Shade small pupils into the center of the ovals.
- Draw and shade large pupils that fill the bottoms of the ovals.
- Draw the pupils on the inside of each oval, making the character look cross-eyed.
- Leave a small spot of the pupil unshaded to hint at the glint that often appears on human eyeballs in light.
How can I make my eyes less creepy?
Just cut above her eyes, move it up and give her more forehead. I would try adding a small bit of light on the eyes to give an indication of where the light is hitting them since they are round. That’s why they look dead right now.
How do girls make anime eyes?
How to Draw Female Anime Eyes Tutorial
- Step 1 – Draw the Outer Shape of the Eye.
- Step 2 – Draw the Shape of the Iris.
- Step 3 – Draw the Pupil.
- Step 4 – Indicate Dark Area at Top of Iris.
- Step 5 – Draw the Primary Reflection.
- Step 6 – Draw the Secondary Reflection.
- Step 7 – Shade The Different Area of the Eye.
How do you draw Chinese eyes cartoon?
How to Draw Asian Eyes
- Step 1: Draw a Circle. Start by drawing a faint circle.
- Step 2: Pick an Angle. Eyes can slant in a variety of ways.
- Step 3: Draw the Inner Corner of the Eye.
- Step 4: Draw the Top Lid.
- Step 5: Draw the Bottom Lid.
- Step 6: Add a Crease.
- Step 7: Erase Outlines.
- Step 8: Add Some Details.