How do you make anime eyes with Chibis?
Part 1 of 2: Drawing the Eyes
- Draw an oval. Usually, this oval is a bit taller than it is wide.
- Draw the eyelids.
- Fill the oval with black.
- Add a colourful “C”.
- Shade the C.
- Add small line details in the C.
- Add white highlights.
- Add eyebrows and small details.
How do you make a paper Chibi eye?
How to draw chibi eyes
- First draw a ovalish circle. I’m doing this on the ipad because I do not have paper at this time.
- Draw the top and bottom of the eye.
- Then draw the outline of the eyeball.
- Outline of the highlight and the pupil.
- Fill it in.
- Add the gradient.
- That’s it.
How do you draw closed Chibi eyes?
Drawing Squinting Anime Eyes You can draw the top eyelid slightly less curved and change the curve on the bottom eyelid to be in the same direction as the curve of the top eyelid. For fully closed squinted eyes simply draw each eye as a single curve with a hint of eyelashes.
Where can I draw anime eyes?
1. Basic Eye Anatomy to Draw Anime Eyes
- Upper eyelid.
- Lower eyelid.
- Upper eyelid crease.
- Lacrimal caruncle.
How do I make a Chibi of myself?
Notes for Drawing Chibi Characters
- Chibis have uniform size and shape.
- Find points that make the characters stand out.
- Focus on balance.
- The head is a sphere, not a circle.
- Drawing the head (two-head-tall version )
- Emotion comes from the eyes.
- Ignore the skeleton when drawing the body.
- Drawing the body.
How do you draw a Chibi girl for beginners?
1. How to Draw a Chibi Base
- Draw a circle.
- Draw a line under the circle, roughly as long as the diameter of the circle.
- Divide the line into thirds.
- Sketch the basic shape of the body by drawing two curves on the sides.
- Cut a part on top to create some space for the neck.
Why are anime characters eyes closed?
In short, they’re cliche’s that occur typically. In terms of why they close one eye all the time, I suppose it’s used to show that they’re in the middle of some crazy fight and are slightly beat up at that particular moment in time. Closing one eye is likely easier on the animation process than drawing a battered face.
How do I draw closed eyes?
In the examples below, I’m using more pressure so you can clearly see what I’m doing.
- Step 1: Determine Eye Size.
- Step 2: Draw Circles.
- Step 3: Determine the Angle for Each Eye.
- Step 4: Draw the Eye Shapes.
- Step 5: Draw the Shape for Each Eyebrow.
- Step 6: Shading.
- Step 7: Shade the Rest of the Face.
- Step 8: Draw the Eyebrows.