What is shirt collar?
In clothing, a collar is the part of a shirt, dress, coat or blouse that fastens around or frames the neck. A collar may be permanently attached to the main body of the garment (e.g. by stitching) or detachable.
What is a shawl collar?
: a turned-over collar of a garment that combines with lapels forming an unbroken curving line.
What are the types of collar?
Types of Collars
- Bertha Collar. This is a large, round collar that lies flat.
- Bib Collar (Dickie) This is a false collar that can be stitched into the low-cut front of a garment.
- Bow Tie Collar. A bow collar has long pieces to tie as a bow.
- Cascade collar.
- Chelsea Collar.
- Convertible Collar.
- Cowl Collar.
- Crew Collar.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.