How do you draw stylish boots?
- Step 1: Setting the guidelines. Before drawing the shoes you should leave enough space to draw the foot correctly.
- Step 2: Shoes in profile and front view.
- Step 3: Profile.
- Step 4: The ankles.
- Step 5: Boot’s outlines.
- Step 6: Add realism and volume.
- Step 7: Render it!
- Step 8: Add some shadows.
How do you draw a high heel?
How to draw a high heel shoe
- Mark off the width and height of the picture.
- Draw the shape of the bowl.
- Define with lines the places for the upper part and heel of the shoe.
- Sketch the heel and sole.
- Pay attention to the shapes of the heel and toe box.
- Draw a smooth line to make the toe box more attractive.