How do you draw a Princess step by step?
How to Draw a Princess — Let’s get started!
- Draw a perfect circle in the upper middle portion of your paper.
- Step 2 — Draw an Outline of the Princess ‘ Face and Upper Body.
- Step 3 — Draw the Outer Layer of the Princess ‘ Gown.
- Step 4 — Complete the Bottom Part of the Princess ‘ Gown.
What are the 12 Disney princesses?
The 12 characters in the franchise are Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel, Merida, and Moana. The franchise has released dolls, sing-along videos, apparel, beauty products, home decor, toys and a variety of other products featuring some of the Disney Princesses.
How do you make a sleeping Emoji?
How to Draw Sleep Emoji
- Make a simple circle like so.
- Draw in the slice shaped for the closed eyes and an open mouth for the sleeping mouth.
- Lastly, draw in the three Z’s and then thicken the lines so they have some body.
- When you get done erasing your mistakes, the drawing should come out looking like this one here.