How do you draw Elsa easy?
- Draw the face and hair line.
- Add the neck and shoulders.
- Draw two symmetrical eyes.
- Add the brows, nose and mouth.
- Draw the shape of the braid.
- Add extra hair sections on top.
- Add the braid details.
- Color with marker. Draw blue circles.
How do you draw Elsa from frozen 2 step by step?
Step 2: Draw a small arc under the head as a guide for the jaw and chin. Don’t draw the arc too low, or Elsa will end up with a big chin. The shape should be wide at the top and a bit pointy at the bottom. Step 3: Draw two intersecting lines inside the head, one horizontal and one vertical.
How do you draw Elsa from frozen step by step 1?
How to Draw Elsa ( Frozen )
- Intro: Start off with a pencil sketch.
- Step 1: Start by drawing a circle near the top half of the page.
- Step 2: Under the circle, draw an arc similar to the letter U as a guide for the lower part of Elsa’s head (her jaw and chin).
What are the 12 Disney princesses?
The 12 characters in the franchise are Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel, Merida, and Moana. The franchise has released dolls, sing-along videos, apparel, beauty products, home decor, toys and a variety of other products featuring some of the Disney Princesses.