How do you draw something on fire?
How to draw fire in 6 steps.
- Step 1: Draw whatever is on fire. Start with the base of the fire.
- Step 2: Draw the indication of flames curving around the logs.
- Step 3: Keep building layers of flames.
- Step 4: Add smoke and sparks.
- Step 5: Color your fire.
- Step 6: Use a new layer to tweak the color.
How do you draw a beautiful fire?
1. How to Draw a Candle Flame
- Sketch a candle using the hard pencil.
- Draw the outline of the flame.
- Add some space on the sides—this will be the glow around the flame.
- Tilt your pencil and draw all around the candle and the flame.
- Take your blending tool and drag it all around the area to make it smooth.
How do you make colored fire?
Your choices are:
- Potassium chloride: Makes a purple flame.
- Magnesium sulfate: Makes a white flame.
- Strontium chloride: Makes a red flame.
- Copper chloride: Makes a blue flame.
- Lithium chloride: Makes a pink flame.
- Copper sulfate: Makes a green flame.
- Sodium chloride: Makes an orange flame.
How do you draw fire and smoke?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Flames and Smoke
- Begin by outlining the flames.
- Draw more licking flames, again using curved lines of various lengths.
- Add additional flames to the foreground of your drawing.
- Continue drawing flames using sets of short, curved lines.
How do you paint on fire in Photoshop?
3. Paint a Fire
- Just like before, start with a New File, black background, and a New Layer.
- Double click the layer.
- Use Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur to soften the edges.
- Just like with the single flame, use Filter > Liquify and the Forward Warp Tool (W) to create flames.
- Add the Layer Mask to the layer.
How do you make fire with graphite?
How to Draw Fire in Pencil
- Sketch the flame you want to make.
- Get some graphite powder and smudge it around and in some places, inside the flames.
- Whatever you used to smudge the background, use it again to make a few curvy smooth lines that go upwards.