How do you draw Garfield and Odie together?
How to Draw Odie from The Garfield Show with Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
- Draw an oval with two ovals for the eyes.
- Draw a line in the center of the eyes and draw an oval for each pupil.
- Draw sideways bubble number ‘6’ shapes for the ears.
- Draw an oval by each ear.
- Draw a curve in each oval.
How do you draw cartoon characters?
To reinforce what I said throughout the tutorial, let’s remember the proper steps for how to draw a cartoon face:
- Make a circle that will represent the skull of our character.
- Set the direction in which your character will be looking and draw the guidelines.
- Make the outline of the eyes in an oval shape.
Does Jim Davis actually draw Garfield?
Dallas-based Heritage Auctions began offering up the strips in August. The strips span from the launch of Garfield in 1978 to 2011, when Davis began drawing them digitally. He says he still draws by hand but now it’s with a stylus on a tablet instead of on paper with a pencil, pen and brush.
Who drew the Garfield cartoon?
Cartoonist Jim Davis (born 1945) created Garfield in 1978, after serving as an assistant to Tumbleweeds cartoonist Tom Ryan and writing his own series, Gnorm Gnat, for a local Indiana newspaper for five years.