How do you make a gingerbread man out of paper?
- 1Print out the template. This craft can be done by either using a gingerbread man template or drawing your own gingerbread man.
- 2Cut out one template.
- 3Position the template.
- 4Fold the paper accordion-style.
- 5Fold or trim the excess paper.
- 6Cut out.
- 7Unfold the paper.
- 8Round out the corners.
How do you draw a man easy?
How to Draw a Man for Kids
- At first draw an oval as a guide for the head of our man.
- Sketch out the eyes using simple dots and eyebrows using curved lines.
- Draw the nose using simple lines and mouth using a curved line.
- Now draw out the line of hair as in my example.
How do you draw a man?
How to Draw a Man — Let’s get started!
- On the upper portion of your paper, draw an oval shape to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 — Outline the Head and the Torso.
- Step 3 — Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 — Afterwards, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 — Now, Complete Drawing Both Legs.
How do you make a gingerbread man out of cardboard?
Here is how you make it:
- Trace the gingerbread man template onto cardboard.
- Cut him out.
- Ink around his edges with the brown ink.
- Use a white pen to add the ‘icing’.
- Add his buttons with mini glue dots.
- Add mini glue dots to his wrists and ankles and add the sequin trim.
How do you cut a man’s paper chain?
Method 3 of 3: Making a Circle Chain
- Draw and cut a large circle in the middle of the paper.
- Fold the circle in half four times.
- Draw either a single or multi-figure person in the middle of the triangle.
- Cut out the person.
- Unfold the paper.
- Decorate with the circle chain.