How do you draw graduation hat?
How to Draw a Graduation Cap
- Step 1: Draw a rhombus.
- Step 2: Draw 3 straight lines coming out of it.
- Step 3: Draw an oval at the center of the rhombus.
- Step 4: Give a rectangular border to the 2 frontal sides of the rhombus.
What are good quotes for graduation?
120 Graduation Quotes That Are Legit Inspiration
- “Don’t be afraid.
- “Understand that one day you will have the power to make a difference, so use it well.”
- “You can’t do it alone.
- “Change takes courage.” —Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
- “I’m continually trying to make choices that put me out of my own comfort zone.
How do you draw a mortarboard?
- Draw 2 lines crossing using pencil for guidelines.
- Draw a parallelogram by connecting the four points.
- Draw a small circle in the middle point of the crossed 2 lines.
- Draw a line connecting from the small circle to the tassel.
- Draw another lines on two sides of the mortarboard to add a 3D effect.
How do you put a baseball cap on your head?
- Begin by drawing a semicircle. This will be the part of the hat that will rest on your head.
- Add the visor. To do so, first draw a rectangle, then add a small triangle beneath it.
- Add the curves for the cap.
- Ink the drawing.
- Color and shade the drawing.