How do you draw graffiti for beginners?
So, let’s get started:
- Step 1: Trace your graffiti tag. Tracing the graffiti tag.
- Step 2: improve the graffiti.
- Step 3: Redraw the lines with a Fineliner.
- Step 4: Color your graffiti sketch.
- Step 5: Drawing the 3D blocks.
- Step 6: Keyline and background.
- Step 7: Add highlights, your tag and the year of creation.
How do I find a graffiti tag name?
Here is a list of things to consider when choosing graffiti names.
- 1- What type of graffiti are you doing?
- 2- Know your city’s heritage.
- 3- Know your general graffiti history.
- 4- Don’t over think it.
- 5- Find your sweet spot.
- 6- Don’t try to please people.
- 7- Stay away from clichés.
- 8- Please remember that style is king.
Is graffiti against the law?
Graffiti is technically classified as vandalism under California law. Vandalism prohibits you from maliciously doing any of the following: Defacing property with graffiti or other written material.
What are the different types of graffiti?
Ten Top… Graffiti Styles
- Sticker (aka Slap)
- Poster (aka Paste-Up)
- Heaven or Heaven-spot.
- Throw-ups. Although it can still be done quickly, a throw-up is a slightly more sophisticated version of a tag.
- Tags. The easiest and simplest of graffiti styles, tagging is where it all started.