How do you draw a gun step by step?
- Draw 2 rectangles forming an “L”shape.
- At the inner corner of the “L” shape, draw a rectangle with an oval inside it.
- Cut the segments of the gun. Divide the top rectangle in the middle.
- Draw in the details.
- Ink in the drawing, erase the sketch.
- Color the drawing and then you are done!
How do you draw a beginner gun?
How to Draw a Gun for Beginners
- At first draw an elongated rectangle.
- Draw another rectangle as in the example.
- At the junction of two rectangles draw the trigger guard and the trigger.
- Erase the guidelines and round the corners as in the example below.
- Draw the grip panel on the grip.
How do you draw a simple AK 47?
Step by Step Drawing tutorial on How to Draw AK – 47 Rifle
- How to Draw AK – 47 Rifle.
- Draw a shape similar to rectangle and draw two vertical legs.
- Draw the straight stock, no cleaning rod & trigger guard.
- Re-outline the straight stock & open top dust cover.
- Enhance the legs.
- Draw the gas block.
- Draw the rod.
What draw does Kim Jung use?
I use fine point pen, Sharpie fine point and Koh-I-Noor Rapidograph size 0,1, 2 & sometimes 3×0. People don’t ask him that because they think theres magic in the pen.
What brush does Kim Jung Gi use?
More videos on YouTube Here’s Kim Jung gi drawing using a Pentel pocket brush pen and a Pentel Color Brush on Korean traditional paper mounts on wood.