How do you draw realistic eyes for boys?
How to draw a realistic eye
- Step 1: Outline the Shape of an Eye and Highlight. Let’s start off with an HB pencil to sketch the shape of the eye.
- Step 2: Shade the Pupil. Using a 6B pencil, fill in the pupil.
- Step 3: Shade the Iris.
- Step 4: Draw Spokes.
- Step 5: Blend the Iris.
- Step 6: Add Depth.
- Step 7: Shade the Skin.
- Step 8: Draw Eyebrows and Eyelashes.
How do you draw a simple eye?
- Step 1: Outline. Okay, to start, draw the basic almond-shaped outline of the eye.
- Step 2: Inner Circle. Now draw the inner circle of the eye.
- Step 3: Pupil and Highlight.
- Step 4: Fill in the Pupil.
- Step 5: Upper and Lower Eyelid.
- Step 6: Begin Drawing the Eyelashes.
- Step 7: Darken a Few Things Up.
- Step 8: Lines and Lashes.
How do you draw male anime eyes?
How to Draw Male Anime Eyes in Pencil
- Step 1 – Sketch the basic eye shape.
- Step 2 – Draw the lash lines.
- Step 3 – Draw a circle for the iris.
- Step 4 – Thicken the lash lines.
- Step 5 – Add a triangle to the upper corner.
- Step 6 – Draw the pupil and reflections of the eyes.
- Step 7 – Fill in the pupil.
Why are anime eyes so detailed?
The characters which are more energetic or expressive usually have round and large eyes. The animation of characters with large and round eyes in anime can be traced back to Osamu Tezuka. The artist adds variable color shading to the eyes and particularly to the cornea to give them greater depth.
How do you shade your eyes?
3. How to Shade an Eye
- Take the HB pencil and draw a subtle shade around the white of the eye.
- Use the blending stump to soften the shadows.
- Take the eraser and clean the illuminated area with it.
- Take the HB pencil and draw the details of the lacrimal caruncle.
- Shade the area subtly.
How do you get cute eyes?
Here are 13 easy, no-fuss ways to help keep your eyes looking as bright and healthy as possible.
- Avoid dry air.
- Put green tea bags on your eyelids.
- Up your intake of omega fatty acids.
- Try using rose water.
- Use cucumbers to avoid puffiness.
- Try an eye massage.
- Get good quality sleep.
- Protect your eyes from the sun.
How do you paint your eyelashes when your eyes are closed?
To start, draw 3 eyelashes for each eye. One on the far left, far right and another in the middle. The lashes should fan out, angling away from each other. If you want to be really careful, draw the eyelashes lightly with an H or HB pencil to start.