How do you draw holding hands step by step?
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing Holding Hands
- Begin by sketching the first arm.
- Extend a long, curved line from the bottom of the arm.
- From the thumb, extend another long, curved line.
- Draw a curved line upwards from the finger, beginning between the fingertip and first knuckle.
How do I draw two people holding hands?
- Draw some guidelines.
- Position the heads of your people.
- Draw a basic frame for their bodies.
- Connect the heads to the bodies with two lines.
- Create a framework for their limbs.
- Make circles to represent the hands that are connected.
- Thicken the framework.
- Refine the drawing.
How do you make a pencil hand?
How to draw hands part 1 – Construction
- Step 1: Shape the palm. Use an HB pencil to draw a rectangle slightly longer than a square.
- Step 2: Draw five circles.
- Step 3: Measure and draw the fingers.
- Step 4: Find the joints for each finger.
- Step 5: Draw circles at each joint.
- Step 6: Draw the thumb.
- Step 7: Make outlines around the hand.