How do you make a easy penguin?
- Make guidelines. Start the head.
- Continue the back line.
- Draw the side curve.
- Draw the belly and flipper.
- Add eye and beak.
- Draw two feet.
- Add ice around penguin.
- Draw the water and the sun.
How do you sketch a penguin?
2. How to Draw a Penguin’s Head
- Draw a curve across the head.
- Add another curve to sketch the structure of the beak.
- Add an oval almost at the tip of the beak.
- Outline the head and the beak.
- Sketch the area for the eye, coming gradually to the actual eye:
- Draw the eyelids.
- Add some details to the beak.
What is the Colour of penguin?
Coloration. All adult penguins are countershaded: dark on the dorsal (back) surface and white on the ventral (underside) surface. The dark dorsal side blends in with the dark ocean depths when viewed from above. The light ventral side blends in with the lighter surface of the sea when viewed from below.
What are baby penguins called?
Penguin babies, called “chicks,” are covered in fuzzy down feathers which help to keep them warm.