How do you draw someone for beginners?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
What is the easiest way to draw a person?
The easiest way to draw people is with the ‘Ball-and-Socket’ technique, a method in which the artist sketches several conjoined ovals to form the body parts of the human figure and draft the figure’s pose.
Can you teach yourself to draw?
You can learn to draw; you might not believe it, which is often the first stumbling block to attaining a new skill. Sure, you need a basic skill level to hold a pencil and make a mark but not as much as you may think. It’s about the same level of skill as signing your name or throwing and catching a ball.