How do you sketch a shirt?
- Step 2: Draw Your Ideas. Get out your sketchbook and start drawing some ideas.
- Step 3: Draw an Outline on the Shirt. Put some paper or cardboard inside the shirt to protect the back from any ink.
- Step 4: Draw With a Fabric Marker. Grab your fabric marker and start drawing.
- Step 5: Iron the Back.
- Step 6: Make More Designs!
How can I draw clothes permanently?
Another effective way to permanently preserve Sharpie ink on a T-shirt is to paint over the design with transparent, colorless fabric paint. Simply paint a thin coating of the paint over all the Sharpie lines and let the paint dry. For the most long-lasting results, paint both the front and back of the fabric.
How do you draw designs on clothes?
Here is a step-by-step guide to completing a fashion drawing:
- Draw a vertical line down the center of the paper.
- Separate the paper into nine equal sections.
- Draw the pelvic area.
- Draw the torso and shoulders.
- Draw the neck and head.
- Draw the legs.
- Draw the arms.
- Draw the feet.
How do you draw on material?
You can draw on anything from canvas to knit, but it’s best done on fabrics with smooth, flat surfaces. Avoid loosely woven, textured fabrics. To stabilize the fabric on your work surface and prevent distortion while drawing, stretch the fabric slightly and tape or pin its edges down.