How do you draw eyes for beginners?
- Step 1: Outline. Okay, to start, draw the basic almond-shaped outline of the eye.
- Step 2: Inner Circle. Now draw the inner circle of the eye.
- Step 3: Pupil and Highlight.
- Step 4: Fill in the Pupil.
- Step 5: Upper and Lower Eyelid.
- Step 6: Begin Drawing the Eyelashes.
- Step 7: Darken a Few Things Up.
- Step 8: Lines and Lashes.
How do you draw a simple eye for kids?
- Place a CD or other template and trace outside and inside.
- Draw a large eye that crops into the circle a bit (for a relaxed look).
- Erase the extra circle lines.
- Use the center circle to help draw a larger pupil.
- Add a tear duct and top eyelid.
- Draw a bottom eyelid.
- Add eyelashes to the eyelid.
How do I draw anime eyes?
How to Draw Female Anime Eyes Tutorial
- Step 1 – Draw the Outer Shape of the Eye.
- Step 2 – Draw the Shape of the Iris.
- Step 3 – Draw the Pupil.
- Step 4 – Indicate Dark Area at Top of Iris.
- Step 5 – Draw the Primary Reflection.
- Step 6 – Draw the Secondary Reflection.
- Step 7 – Shade The Different Area of the Eye.
How do you get cute eyes?
Here are 13 easy, no-fuss ways to help keep your eyes looking as bright and healthy as possible.
- Avoid dry air.
- Put green tea bags on your eyelids.
- Up your intake of omega fatty acids.
- Try using rose water.
- Use cucumbers to avoid puffiness.
- Try an eye massage.
- Get good quality sleep.
- Protect your eyes from the sun.
What should I draw for beginners?
10 Easy Pictures to Draw for Beginners
- Food. Food is a fantastic subject matter for artwork: It’s universal, recognizable, appealing and, best of all, it will stay still if you want it to pose for you.
- Faces and expressions.
- Cartoon animals.
- Buildings or architectural structures.
- Paisley designs.
How do you shade your eyes?
3. How to Shade an Eye
- Take the HB pencil and draw a subtle shade around the white of the eye.
- Use the blending stump to soften the shadows.
- Take the eraser and clean the illuminated area with it.
- Take the HB pencil and draw the details of the lacrimal caruncle.
- Shade the area subtly.