How do you draw a easy sun?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing the Sun
- Begin by drawing a circle.
- Draw a number of tall, narrow triangles across the top of the circle.
- Continue drawing tall, narrow triangles around the outside of the circle.
- Between the triangles already drawn, sketch smaller, shorter triangles.
What is Sun color?
The color of the sun is white. The sun emits all colors of the rainbow more or less evenly and in physics, we call this combination ” white “. That is why we can see so many different colors in the natural world under the illumination of sunlight.
How do you draw a sun and moon drawing?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Sun and Moon
- Begin by drawing a circle. This will outline the sun and moon.
- Draw a series of three curved lines to complete the outline of the crescent moon.
- Use curved lines to draw and contour the sun’s closed eye.
- Draw the moon’s closed eye in a similar fashion.