How do you draw easy sunglasses?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Sunglasses
- Begin by sketching the shape of the glasses ‘ frame. Use long and short curved lines.
- Draw the lens within the glasses frame.
- Enclose a small oval on the rectangular extension.
- Use curved lines to outline the frames on the opposite side.
What is the sunglass Emoji?
The Face With Sunglasses emoji depicts a smiling face wearing sunglasses. It is commonly used to convey someone or something is cool, chill, easy-going, or carefree. It’s also used to express appreciation or approval and to stand in for the sentiments of OK or awesome.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.