How do you get a boxy smile?
Here are the steps for this face exercise:
- Smile as wide as you can, without opening your lips. Try for an ear-to-ear grin.
- Wiggle your nose like a rabbit until you feel your cheek muscles engage with the. smile.
- Hold the pose for 5 seconds.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3, 10 times.
How do you draw smiling lips?
How to Draw a Smile
- Step 1: Draw the Upper Lip. Draw the top line of the upper lip following the Cupid’s bow shape, remembering to curve out at both ends for the corners of the mouth.
- Step 2: Draw the Center Line.
- Step 3: Add the Line for the Bottom Lip.