How do you draw a moon easy?
Moon Drawing in just 6 Easy Steps!
- Step 2 – Draw a second circle.
- Step 3 – Next, start to draw in the moon.
- Step 4 – Draw in some star details for your moon.
- Step 5 – Now, add in some final touches.
- Step 6 – Finish off your moon with some color.
- Your moon Drawing is Complete!
How do you shade a full moon?
Use an H pencil to shade in details on the Moon. Shade lightly on the light spots and with more pressure on the mares. Try to make your shading rough so that it emulates the moon’s texture.
What color is the moon?
Even then the color can change; if there is ash in the atmosphere, the Moon can go an even deeper shade of pink or orange than normal. So there’s your answer; the Moon’s true color is grey, but appears to us in whatever color the Earth’s atmosphere makes it appear. Wishing you clear skies and wide eyes.
How do you paint the moon for beginners?
- Use a pencil to trace a large circle (7-9”) on your canvas.
- Use a 3/4 Wash brush to paint a white ring around the moon.
- Lightly blend phthalo blue with the white to create a light blue tone around the moon.
- Gradually blend more phthalo blue in the sky as you work your way to the edges of the canvas.
How do you draw a crescent moon step by step?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Crescent Moon
- Begin by drawing a long curved line.
- Draw a curved line from the top of the line, forming a sharp point.
- Draw a curved line of from the other end of the original line, again forming a sharp point.
- Use a series of curved lines to outline the face of the crescent moon.