How do you draw a simple bunny face?
- Draw a circle.
- Start the cheeks.
- Draw the top of the head.
- Add shoulders and ears.
- Add mouth and eyes.
- Trace with a thick marker. Draw rows lightly with pencil.
- Start fur lines with a thin marker.
- Continue until they are filled. Erase the pencil lines.
How do you draw a cute bunny face?
- Make guidelines. Start the top of the head.
- Draw the bottom of the head.
- Draw two ears.
- Add inside ears and shoulders.
- Add two wide set eyes.
- Draw a bunny nose.
- Add nose line and whiskers.
- Add stripes to the shirt.
How do you draw a Easter bunny face?
- Draw a slightly tilted head shape.
- Add two ears on top.
- Draw the inside ear lines and body.
- Add the details of the face.
- Draw the feet and tail.
- Add one arm and erase the inside.
- Draw the egg and belly line.
- Add an egg pattern and a background.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.