What kind of cat is Garfield the cat?
Garfield is a fictional cat and the protagonist of the comic strip of the same name, created by Jim Davis. The comic strip centers on Garfield, portrayed as a lazy, fat, and cynical orange persian/tabby cat.
What is the cartoon cat?
Cartoon Cat is a hostile cryptid and an urban legend created by Canadian horror artist, Trevor Henderson. He is a giant feline creature who resembles a 1930s era cartoon cat, hence his name.
How do you draw a cat quickly?
Here’s how to quick draw a cat in 20 seconds
- Step 1: Draw a head. Cat needs a head!
- Step 2: Add some ears. On the top of the head, add two curved V shapes pointing upwards.
- Step 3: Draw some eyes.
- Step 4: Add some markings.
- Step 5: Draw a nose.
- Step 6: Add a mouth.
- Step 7: Finally add some whiskers.
How do you draw a cat for beginners?
Step by Step Cat Drawing Instructions
- Start by drawing an oval shape for the head. It can be boxy, more circle like or even a slightly triangular one.
- Time to start making a few triangles. Draw two triangle shapes for the ears and one triangle shape for the nose.
- Let’s make the cat face!
- Draw whiskers.