How do you draw a castle easy?
- Make guidelines. Draw the door.
- Start the towers.
- Continue the towers and doors.
- Add tower tops and door lines.
- Add more tower and door lines.
- Draw the center tower.
- Draw the windows and flag.
- Add the background mountains.
How do you draw a easy girl kid?
- Draw a circle for the head.
- Add a hair line with bangs.
- Draw eyes, nose and a mouth.
- Add two pigtails.
- Draw a neck and simple dress.
- Add two legs and feet below.
- Draw two arms.
- Add a pocket and ground line.
What should I draw for beginners?
10 Easy Pictures to Draw for Beginners
- Food. Food is a fantastic subject matter for artwork: It’s universal, recognizable, appealing and, best of all, it will stay still if you want it to pose for you.
- Faces and expressions.
- Cartoon animals.
- Buildings or architectural structures.
- Paisley designs.