How do you make a chain in CAD?
To Insert a Chain ( AutoCAD Mechanical Toolset)
- Click Content tab Calculation panel Chains /Belts drop-down Chain /Belt Links.
- In the Draw/ Chain Belt dialog box, select Chain.
- Select the Library button.
- Choose the type and size of the chain.
- Determine the number of chain links that are to be inserted into the drawing.
Can a chain be 3D printed?
Indeed, you can use your own hobbyist 3D printer to print some awesome necklaces! In this article, we’ll be featuring our favorite 15 necklace designs, which include both fully- printed cords that you can wear right off the print bed as well as pendants that could go on a chain.