How do you draw a cross?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cross
- Begin by drawing a narrow vertical rectangle.
- Draw another, slightly smaller, rectangle within the first.
- Draw a narrow horizontal rectangle perpendicular to the first.
- Draw another, slightly smaller, rectangle within the horizontal rectangle.
How do you draw a simple beach?
- Start a body on the lower left corner.
- Add legs, hair and bathing suit.
- Draw a blanket and umbrella.
- Add wavy line for water, and pail with shovel.
- Draw a figure on the right.
- Add a beach ball and lots of starfish.
- Draw two sailboats in the distance.
- Add a horizon line, waves and sky with clouds and birds.