How do you draw a small cloud?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Clouds
- Begin by drawing a curved line to form a half circle.
- Draw a smaller curved line overlapping the first.
- Draw another short, curved line overlapping the first.
- Draw a series of connected, curved lines from one side of the cloud and across its bottom.
How do you cut a cloud shape?
Fold a piece of cardstock in half and draw one side of a cloud. Cut along the cloud shape on both sides of your fold to create a complete cloud. Fold the rest of your card stock and trace and cut your cloud shape until you have 4-6 clouds with a fold in the middle. Open one cloud and lay flat.
How can kids make a cloud?
- Pour 1 cup of hot boiling water into a glass jar.
- Quickly spray hairspray into the jar.
- Immediately put the lid onto the jar.
- Place a 3-5 pieces of ice on top of the lid of the jar.
- Watch the top of the jar carefully and you will see a cloud begin to form.
How do you draw a cloud in Autocad?
Convert an Object to a Revision Cloud
- Click Home tab Draw panel Revision Cloud drop-down. Find.
- In the drawing area, right-click and choose Object.
- Select a circle, ellipse, polyline, or spline that you want to convert to a revision cloud.
- Press Enter to keep the current direction of the arcs.
- Press Enter.