How do you draw a bunny step by step?
- Draw two intersecting circles.
- Draw a curved line on the side of the top circle to represent the bunny’s nose.
- Add almond shapes over the head for the ears.
- Add the eyes and whiskers.
- Do the same “furry” effect on the sketched outline of the bunny’s body.
How do you draw a easy bunny face?
- Draw a circle.
- Start the cheeks.
- Draw the top of the head.
- Add shoulders and ears.
- Add mouth and eyes.
- Trace with a thick marker. Draw rows lightly with pencil.
- Start fur lines with a thin marker.
- Continue until they are filled. Erase the pencil lines.