How do you draw a dragon step by step?
More videos on YouTube
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the dragon’s body.
- Step 2: Draw a smaller circle on the upper right side of the dragon’s body.
- Step 3: Draw an arc next to the head as a guide for the dragon’s muzzle.
- Step 4: Draw angled lines below the dragon’s body as guides for the legs.
How do you make a Dragon Eye?
How to Draw a Dragon Eye
- F and 8B pencils were used for this tutorial.
- Sketch in the iris and eyelids.
- Blend over the drawing with a blending stump.
- Erase the highlights in the eye and on the eye lids.
- Go over the iris and the outline of the eye using the 8B pencil.
- Sharpen the dark lines using the F and 8B pencils.
Are dragons cold blooded D&D?
Metabolism. People assume that dragons are cold – blooded due to their apparently reptilian nature. In truth, a dragon does not depend upon the environment for warmth, but rather maintains a consistent internal temperature.