Is there really an Easter Bunny?
Is the Easter bunny real? While there is no actual bunny that once was the iconic hare, the legendary egg-laying rabbit is said to have been brought to America by German immigrants in the 1700s, according to History. As mentioned, children would make nests for Oschter Haws to leave behind eggs.
How do you draw a cute bunny face?
- Make guidelines. Start the top of the head.
- Draw the bottom of the head.
- Draw two ears.
- Add inside ears and shoulders.
- Add two wide set eyes.
- Draw a bunny nose.
- Add nose line and whiskers.
- Add stripes to the shirt.
How do you draw a Easter bunny face?
- Draw a slightly tilted head shape.
- Add two ears on top.
- Draw the inside ear lines and body.
- Add the details of the face.
- Draw the feet and tail.
- Add one arm and erase the inside.
- Draw the egg and belly line.
- Add an egg pattern and a background.