How do you draw a simple fox?
- Draw the head.
- Add a small circle nose.
- Draw two brow lines as shown.
- Add two circle eyes.
- Draw the body shape.
- Add L shaped front legs.
- Draw the belly line around them.
- Add a tail and grass line.
How do you draw an animal Fox?
How to Draw a Fox (Red Fox )
- Step 1: Draw two circles next to each other as guides for the fox’s body.
- Step 2: Draw another circle on the upper left side as a guide for the fox’s head.
- Step 3: Inside, draw two intersecting lines that will help you place the fox’s facial features later.
How do you draw a fox easy for kids?
Step by Step Fox Drawing Instructions
- Start by drawing an “valley” with a slightly triangular feel to it.
- Draw an arch.
- Draw to arches withing the head.
- Draw ears and facial features – eyes and nose/snout.
- Draw the shape bellow the head – almost like you would draw a heart, just without the top.
- Draw two legs.
What animals eat foxes?
Foxes are eaten by animals above them in the food chain. Such animals include but are not limited to mountain lions, eagles, coyotes, wolves, lynxes, and bears, among others.