How do you draw a girls head step by step?
- Draw an oval and divide it into 3 sections to make the head.
- Draw the eyes on the top horizontal line.
- Add the pupils and eyelashes to the eyes.
- Draw an arched eyebrow above each eye.
- Draw the tip of the nose along the bottom horizontal line.
- Use shading to softly define the bridge and tip of the nose.
How do you draw a easy girl kid?
- Draw a circle for the head.
- Add a hair line with bangs.
- Draw eyes, nose and a mouth.
- Add two pigtails.
- Draw a neck and simple dress.
- Add two legs and feet below.
- Draw two arms.
- Add a pocket and ground line.
How can I learn to sketch faces?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How can I practice drawing my head?
Constructing From Any Angle
- Step 1 – Determine the angle of the ball. The angle of the head is established at the very beginning of the drawing with the ball.
- Step 2 – Find the thirds. After establishing the angle of the ball, divide the face into thirds.
- Step 3 – Add the jaw.
- Step 4 – Add the features.