How do you draw a 3/4 skull?
Start by drawing a circle.
- Then find the center line.
- Next, we’ll find the brow-line.
- This line here will represent the point where the front plane of the skull meets the side plane.
- Fill in the side of the face.
- Now draw in the nose… and attach the jaw.
How do you draw a girl’s face on the side?
- Step 1: Draw an Oval. Draw an oval and a line at the bottom.
- Step 2: Face Outline. Connect the oval to the horizontal line to complete the shape of the head.
- Step 3: Make a Ruler.
- Step 4: Brow, Forehead and Top of the Head.
- Step 5: Nose.
- Step 6: Mouth.
- Step 7: Chin and Jawline.
- Step 8: Neck.