How do you draw a hippo animal?
How to Draw a Hippopotamus
- Step 1: Start with two circles next to each other as guides for the hippo’s body.
- Step2: Draw a smaller circle on the lower right side as a guide for the hippo’s head.
- Step 3: On the lower right side of that circle, draw an arc as a guide for the hippopotamus ‘ muzzle.
How do you draw a easy Lion?
Step by Step Easy Lion Drawing Tutorial
- We’ll start by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- A few curved lines are next.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- Next comes the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- Next come the front legs.
- Amd the back legs.
How do you draw a hippo face?
- Make guidelines. Draw two nostrils.
- Draw a curve over the top of the nostrils.
- Finish the mouth shape underneath.
- Add a chin.
- Draw the top of the head.
- Add two eyes and brows.
- Draw two ears.
- Fill in the eyes and add shoulders.