How do you make a skull step by step?
Step-by-step instructions to draw a skull.
- Step 1: Start with the basic shapes and lines.
- Step 2: Draw your eye sockets and nasal cavity.
- Step 3: Define the cheekbones and jawline.
- Step 4: Add more detail to the top of the skull.
- Step 5: Outline the teeth.
- Step 6: Add shading and final touches.
How do you make a skull with flames?
How To Draw Skull With Flames
- Start with a round shape for the skull and two lines. Start with a round shape for the skull and two lines.
- You will now start sketching out the eye sockets and shapes of the head.
- Here draw the top part of the jaw and teeth.
- Add a random flames.
What are the parts of skull?
Components of neurocranium: Neurocranium consists of 8 parts: frontal, sphenoid, ethmoid, occipital, 2 temporal, and 2 parietal bones.