How do you draw a mermaid step by step?
- Draw the head and add a face.
- Draw the neck and start the arms.
- Finish the arms and hands.
- Draw the top and belly.
- Add a swirly tail below.
- Draw lots of floating hair.
- Add a hair flower and details to the tail.
- Fill the background with fish and plants.
What is Drawcember?
Drawcember is an annual event on DC. Every December, DC gives artists an inspiration for a drawing for every day of the month. Most inspirations have to do with the holidays, like a sled ride (2012) or a new year’s hat (2013).
Is the Mermaid girl still alive?
26, 2009— — Shiloh Pepin, who was born with a rare condition called sirenomelia, also known as ” Mermaid Syndrome,” died Friday at age 10 at the Maine Medical Center near her Kennebunkport home. Sirenomelia is almost always fatal in newborns.