How do you draw easy Elk steps?
How to Draw an Elk
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the elk’s body.
- Step 2: Draw a smaller circle on the upper left side as a guide for the elk’s head.
- Step 3: Draw an arc on the left side of the elk’s head as a guide for the muzzle.
- Step 5: Draw a long wavy line above the elk’s head as a guide for the antlers.
How do you draw a cartoon moose easy?
How to Draw A Cartoon Moose
- First, draw a circle to create the head of your moose.
- Next, add two circles to illustrate the eyes.
- The body and the legs are drawn using rectangles.
- This step is rather easy.
- Now it’s time to work on the outline of your animal!
- The ears are small and should lean towards the ground.
How do you draw a bison?
More videos on YouTube
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the bison’s body.
- Step 2: Draw another circle on the right side as a guide for the bison’s head.
- Step 3: Draw two intersecting lines inside the bison’s head to help you place the animal’s facial features later on.
How do you draw a moose sketch?
How to Draw a Moose
- Step 1: Draw a kidney-bean shape for the body and two circles for the head and nose.
- Step 2: Sketch the shapes for two legs, and add a thick rectangular shape for the neck.
- Step 3: Draw a small football shape for the tail.
- Step 4: Draw ovals for the eyes and nostrils.