How do you draw a realistic cougar?
How to Draw a Cougar
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the cougar’s body.
- Step 2: Draw another circle on the upper left side as a guide for the cougar’s head.
- Step 3: Draw two intersecting lines inside the cougar’s head to place the facial features later on.
What color is a cougar?
Cougars vary in color from reddish-brown to tawny (deerlike) to gray, with a black tip on their long tail.
How do you draw a easy Lion?
Step by Step Easy Lion Drawing Tutorial
- We’ll start by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- A few curved lines are next.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- Next comes the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- Next come the front legs.
- Amd the back legs.