How do you draw a turkey art project for kids?
- Draw an oval.
- Add a half circle for the tail.
- Draw a curved head and neck.
- Add face details shown.
- Draw two feet below.
- Add radial lines on the tail.
- Draw lines on the feathers.
- Add texture lines to the body.
How do you draw a realistic Turkey?
How to draw a turkey
- Mark off the width and height of the turkey.
- Draw the bird’s neck.
- Define places for the legs, feet and beak of the turkey.
- Mark off the shapes of the legs, wings, tail feathers and beak.
- Detail the shapes of the wing and tail feathers of the turkey.
- Outline the shapes of the feathers and claws.