How do you draw a fish easy?
How to Draw a Fish — Let’s get started!
- Create an outline of the shape of the fish in the center of your paper.
- Step 2 — Draw the Gill Cover of the Fish.
- Step 3 — Next, Draw the Fish’s Caudal Peduncle.
- Step 4 — Afterwards, Draw the Pectoral Fin.
- Step 5 — Complete All the Fins of the Fish.
How do you draw a fish in water step by step?
How to Draw a Fish step by step
- Step 1: Draw the body of fish with pointed on front and bulky in the middle.
- Step 2: At the end of the body draw fins using M shape.
- Step 3: Draw the gills cover, with gills, eyes, and mouth.
- Step 4: Above the body draw lines for the pectoral fins and the torso fins on the side.
Which is the most beautiful fish in the world?
- Threadfin Butterflyfish. This Butterflyfish is the centerpiece in many home aquariums; it has a beautifully bold personality to match its bold colors.
- Betta Fish.
- Regal Angelfish.
- Symphysodon Discus.
- Banggai Cardinalfish.
- Moorish Idol.
- Flame Angelfish.
How do u draw a fish?
- Start the fish body.
- Finish with the tail.
- Draw the face.
- Add pectoral fin, and start top dorsal fin.
- Add the lines to the dorsal fin.
- Finish dorsal fin and draw bottom fins.
- Finish bottom fins.
- Add some random scales.
How do you make fish step by step?
The Starting Folds
- Fold the paper in half both ways and unfold.
- Fold the left and right edges to the middle.
- Fold the top and bottom edges to the center.
- Unfold the top and bottom flaps.
- Pull the left and right flaps from the middle up and out to the sides.
- Squash the bottom edge to the center.