How do you draw shoes?
Drawing shoes is all about staying true to real life details. How to draw a sneaker.
- Draw a set of planes for the framework of the shoe.
- Draw frames to guide your outline.
- Fill in the outline of the shoe.
- Trace over your sketch with a pen.
- Fill in the details.
- Draw the laces.
- Color your shoe.
- Airbrush to add dimension.
What should I use to draw on my shoes?
Markers are one of the easiest permanent tools to draw on shoes with. Ensure you choose alcohol based markers over water based because the ink dries much faster. Water based pens take time to dry on just paper, so imagine how long they might take with fabric. But that’s not the only quality.
Can you use sharpie to draw on shoes?
Permanent markers will work on all parts of the shoe. Because they are translucent, they will show up best against white Converse.
How do you draw boys shoes?
Sneakers — always in style
- Map out the shape of a child’s foot.
- Draw a full sole following the bottom of the foot. Make sure to curve the sole up under the toes.
- Use a curve below the ankle to enclose the shoe.
- Add a curve at the heel and draw a pair of curved lines around the ankle and down the front of the shoe.