How do you draw a storm for kids?
Here are the steps to draw Cartoon Thunderstorm. Enjoy!
- Step 1: Draw a skyline and some clouds in the sky.
- Step 2: Draw some trees on the ground.
- Step 3: Draw some lightning from the clouds towards the trees.
- Step 4: Color the clouds grey with layers.
- Step 5: Color the lightening yellow.
What is a storm describe or draw a storm?
A storm is a violent meteorological phenomena in which there is heavy rain, and wind due to moisture in the air. Hail and Lightning are also common in storms. A storm is associated with severe weather and may be marked by strong wind, thunder, lightning and heavy precipitation such as ice.
How do you make a lightning bolt?
How to Draw a Lightning Bolt
- Step 1: Make a triangular shape.
- Step 2: Make another triangle below it.
- Step 3: Draw a slanting line underneath.
- Step 4: Sketch another line extending upwards.
- Step 5: Draw another triangle complementing the second one.
- Step 6: This triangle complements the first one.