How do you draw a teardrop?
Start with a few shapes, a large circle for the perfect tear, and then a smaller round shape for the smaller tear, and then an oval shape for the eye. When these shapes are drawn you can then draw the lines that are connected to them like so.
How do I draw a realistic eye?
How to draw a realistic eye
- Step 1: Outline the Shape of an Eye and Highlight. Let’s start off with an HB pencil to sketch the shape of the eye.
- Step 2: Shade the Pupil.
- Step 3: Shade the Iris.
- Step 4: Draw Spokes.
- Step 5: Blend the Iris.
- Step 6: Add Depth.
- Step 7: Shade the Skin.
- Step 8: Draw Eyebrows and Eyelashes.
What’s the meaning of teardrop tattoos?
One of the most widely recognized prison tattoos, the teardrop’s meaning varies geographically. In some places, the tattoo can mean a lengthy prison sentence, while in others it signifies that the wearer has committed murder. If the teardrop is just an outline, it can symbolize an attempted murder.
How do you shade your eyes?
3. How to Shade an Eye
- Take the HB pencil and draw a subtle shade around the white of the eye.
- Use the blending stump to soften the shadows.
- Take the eraser and clean the illuminated area with it.
- Take the HB pencil and draw the details of the lacrimal caruncle.
- Shade the area subtly.