How do you draw a tiger face easy?
- Draw a large oval that fills the paper.
- Add a nose in the center.
- Draw the sides of the nose.
- Add two lines for the cheeks.
- Draw two ears.
- Add triangles on the face and neck.
- Draw two eyes and a mouth.
- Draw whiskers.
How do you draw a Bengal tiger face?
Step 3: Draw a curvy “W’ at the bottom of the head for the mouth. Draw a semi-circle beneath the W. Step 4: Draw a “T” shaped nose in the middle of the W for the mouth. Draw two curved lines on both sides of the nose to complete the nose.
How do you make a tiger mask?
Cut triangles out of the black paper and glue to the ears, then glue the ears to the plate. With your felt tip, draw a nose and smile onto your mask. Cut nine triangles out of black paper and glue onto the mask as tiger stripes. Make two holes in the mask, this is where the eyes will be.
How do you draw a lion easy face?
Step by Step Easy Lion Drawing Tutorial
- We’ll start by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- A few curved lines are next.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- Next comes the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- Next come the front legs.
- Amd the back legs.
How do you make a baby tiger face?
Draw a circle with two large, curved triangles on top. Step 2: Next, draw the face. Start by drawing two ovals for the eyes. Draw a “u” shape for the nose and a large curved line across the face for the jawline.