How do you draw a simple Tiger step by step?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Start the body shape to the side as shown.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles, and stripes on the tail.
- Add a safari looking background.
How do you make a baby tiger face?
Draw a circle with two large, curved triangles on top. Step 2: Next, draw the face. Start by drawing two ovals for the eyes. Draw a “u” shape for the nose and a large curved line across the face for the jawline.
What is a Tiger baby?
Cubs at Birth Tiger cubs are born blind and are completely dependent on their mother. Newborn tiger cubs weigh between 785 and 1,610 grams (1.75 to 3.5 lb). The tiger cubs ‘ eyes will open sometime between six to twelve days. However, they do not have their full vision for a couple of weeks.
How do you write a tiger essay?
Tiger has four long canine teeth, two in upper jaw and rest two in lower jaw. These teeth are very helpful to catch the prey and strangulate it. It has a long tail also which plays a most important role while hunting its prey. Its tail helps him to maintain the balance while running fast behind prey.