What is a 4C hair?
What is 4C hair? 4C hair is made up of tightly coiled strands with a very tight zig-zag pattern. Type 4C hair has no defined curl pattern, it has to be defined by twisting, or shingling through the strands. it is the most fragile hair type and more prone to shrinkage and dryness.
How do you color afro hair digital art?
DIGITAL ART TUTORIAL – How to paint black hair in 9 easy steps
- STEP 1 – Paint the basic shape of the hair.
- STEP 2 – Add darker shadow areas.
- STEP 3 – Add light areas.
- STEP 4 – Use a hair brush for detail.
- STEP 5 – Add highlights.
- STEP 6 – Add shadows.
- STEP 7 – Add volume and loose hairs.
- STEP 8 – Brightest highlights.