How do you draw animals?
Draw animals like a pro with Aaron Blaise
- Observe first. (Image: © Aaron Blaise)
- Do your research before you get there.
- Take a mental picture.
- Break the body up into sections.
- Understand basic comparative anatomy.
- Watch your proportions.
- Use black and white ink on midtone paper.
- Stay loose and find the flow.
How do you draw an animal dog?
Start drawing the dog by following each of the 8 steps in sequence.
- Step 1: Draw two parallel lines to being the nose of of the Dog.
- Step 2: Add the top of the head and ear.
- Step 3: Draw the rear back of the dog.
- Step 4: Sketch the lower neck and chest.
- Step 5: Begin outlining the rear front and back legs.
How do you draw a easy Lion?
Step by Step Easy Lion Drawing Tutorial
- We’ll start by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- A few curved lines are next.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- Next comes the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- Next come the front legs.
- Amd the back legs.
How do you sketch a puppy?
1. How to Sketch a Puppy’s Body
- Draw a messy oval.
- Attach two circles to its front and back.
- Sketch the length and direction of the legs and tail.
- Draw the circular head, about the size of the hips, attached to the top of the torso.
- All the body parts need some thickness.
- Outline the whole body.